Downloads of v 1.4.5
provided by Sonatype
CLEditor is an open source jQuery plugin which provides a lightweight, full featured, cross browser, extensible, WYSIWYG HTML editor that can be easily added into any web site.
CLEditor は、軽量、高機能、ブラウザ問わず、拡張可能な WYSIWYG HTML エディタを Web サイトに容易に追加可能なオープンソースの jQuery プラグインです。
MIT License or the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2.
To install CLEditor, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package CLEditor
Additions / Updates:
- CLEditor now works with CSS Frameworks that use the box-sizing: border-box model.
- The source code (cleditor.js) was reformatted using a 4 space tab-stop.
- Added some padding to all popups containing inputs.
- Removed console.log statement leftover from testing.
- Fixed problem with the inserthtml command not working in IE11.
- Fixed problem with buttons using the inserthtml command, always appearing disabled in IE11.
- When clicking on an image and pressing the backspace key to delete it, IE no longer goes to the previous page.
- Fixed problems with source mode in IE6 & 7.
- Fixed problem where the current selection in IE would get offset by a single character when using the inserthtml command to replace a selection.
- Added support for Internet Explorer 11
- Added focused event
- Added blurred event
- Added focused method
- Added blurred method
- jQuery (≥ 1.4.2)
|CLEditor 1.4.5 (this version)||1492||Tuesday, July 22 2014|
|CLEditor 1.4.4||1182||Monday, December 02 2013|
|CLEditor 1.4.3||1011||Tuesday, July 02 2013|
|CLEditor 1.4.1||188||Monday, June 17 2013|
|CLEditor 1.3.0||10475||Monday, February 07 2011|