Downloads of v 1.2.5577.529
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
ChildProcesses - Child Process...
ChildProcesses is a child process management library for the .NET Framework.
It allows to create child processes, and provides bidirectional extendable interprocess communication based on WCF and NamedPipes out of the box.
Child and parent processes monitor each other and notify about termination or other events.
Child processes are an alternative to AppDomains when parent must continue if the child crashes.
It is also possible to mix 32Bit and 64 Bit processes.
To install ChildProcesses - Child Process Management for .NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Change watchdog thread to background thread
* Start and shutdown watchdog thread in ChildProcessManager when child processes start / stop
Release 1.0.4 breaking changes:
- ProcessWatchdog() is removed, the ProcessInstance class (ChildProcessManager, ChildProcessInstance) introduces an internal watchdog thread.
- The ProcessInstance class (ChildProcessManager, ChildProcessInstance) implements the IDisposable interface to shut the instance down
- ProcessStateChangedAction is renamed in ProcessStateChangedEnum
Copyright by Thomas Maierhofer
This package has no dependencies.
|ChildProcesses -... 1.2.5577.529 (this version)||608||Thursday, April 9, 2015|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.2.5576.41417||86||Wednesday, April 8, 2015|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.2.5401.23935||267||Wednesday, October 15, 2014|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.2.5392.43052||133||Tuesday, October 7, 2014|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.0.2||543||Wednesday, June 20, 2012|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.0.1||154||Wednesday, June 20, 2012|
|ChildProcesses -... 1.0.0||174||Thursday, June 14, 2012|