Downloads of v 1.5.3
provided by Sonatype
A powerful string expansion library for .NET you never knew you always wanted.
- Use for token-based string templating passing in a model for property replacement
- 4 token formats to pick from (MvcRoute-style, Razor-style, NAnt-style or MSBuild-style)
- Use as a more readable alternative to string.Format()
- Easily embed appSettings tokens in strings and expand them easily.
- Chain together appSettings tokens to reduce redundant values.
- Embed appSettings tokens in connection strings to make them more dynamic.
- Use your imagination.
Check out the readme file located here: http://github.com/anderly/Expansive to find out more.
To install Expansive, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Expansive
This package has no dependencies.
|Expansive 1.5.3 (this version)||1062||Monday, October 24 2011|
|Expansive 1.5.2||84||Monday, October 17 2011|
|Expansive 1.5.1||74||Monday, October 17 2011|
|Expansive 1.5.0||72||Saturday, October 15 2011|
|Expansive 1.4.0||75||Friday, October 14 2011|
|Expansive 1.3.1||68||Friday, October 14 2011|
|Expansive 1.3.0||72||Thursday, October 13 2011|
|Expansive 1.2.0||71||Wednesday, October 12 2011|
|Expansive 1.1.1||75||Tuesday, October 11 2011|
|Expansive 1.1.0||71||Tuesday, October 11 2011|
|Expansive 1.0.0||73||Monday, October 10 2011|