Downloads of v 22.214.171.124910
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
FSharpx (Now FSharpx.Core)
FSharpx is a library for the .NET platform implementing general functional constructs on top of the F# core library. Its main target is F# but it aims to be compatible with all .NET languages wherever possible.
It currently implements:
* Several standard monads: State, Reader, Writer, Either, Continuation, Distribution
* Validation applicative functor
* General functions like flip
* Additional functions around collections
* Functions to make C# - F# interop easier.
To install FSharpx (Now FSharpx.Core), run the following command in the Package Manager Console
This package has no dependencies.