Downloads of v 0.9.1
provided by Sonatype
Iron Text is a library for rapid creation of parsers and interpreters using c#
without additional external tools.
The distinguishing features of the project are that:
- grammar and lexical rules are described entirely using .net type system with custom attributes
- allows parsing any context-free grammar including ambiguous ones
- supports vocabularies of tokens and rules which can be reused in different languages
- generic methods can be used as a 'template rules'
- allows defining language abstraction using interfaces and abstract classes
which can have multiple implementations for different parsing tasks.
- has built in error handling
- has built in line,column counting
To install IronText, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package IronText
This package has no dependencies.
|IronText 0.9.1 (this version)||125||Monday, September 09 2013|
|IronText 0.9.0||54||Sunday, August 25 2013|