Downloads of v 3.3.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
LINQ to LDAP
LINQ provider built on top of System.DirectoryServices.Protocols for querying and updating LDAP servers.
To install LINQ to LDAP, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Post event listeners have been added for add, update, and delete operations.
* It's now possible to enable / disable tracing from the ILinqToLdapLogger interface.
* The pooled connection factory can now be reinitialized via the IPooledConnectionFactory interface.
* Support for dynamic OrderBy / ThenBy (and descending) in queries.
* Support for ThenBy / ThenByDescinding in queries.
* Support for multiple OrderBy statements matching the behavior outlined here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2891. Previously only one OrderBy could be applied.
* It's now possible to use properties and methods other than the "Get" variants in lambda Selects against IDirectoryAttributes.
* ListAttributes now works with all supported IQueryable extension methods.
* Dispose now implemented correctly for DirectroyContext to prevent exceptions from LdapConnection's finalizer.
* ! was not being cleaned according to RFC4515.
* CN and OU changes no longer throw an ArgumentException when using DirectoryAttributes.
* SimpleTextLogger will no longer throw an exception for GCed TextWriters.
* shouldCleanValue flag added to all Filter class methods. If true this option will apply the CleanFilterValue method to the value.
This package has no dependencies.
|LINQ to LDAP 4.0.0||6,098||Tuesday, September 8, 2015|
|LINQ to LDAP 4.0.0-beta||111||Tuesday, September 8, 2015|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.3.2||3,773||Tuesday, November 25, 2014|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.3.1||2,791||Sunday, February 2, 2014|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.3.0 (this version)||1,392||Sunday, November 10, 2013|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.2.0||1,013||Wednesday, August 14, 2013|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.1.0||1,677||Sunday, October 28, 2012|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.0.1||546||Tuesday, July 10, 2012|
|LINQ to LDAP 3.0.0||281||Friday, June 29, 2012|