Downloads of v 1.2.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Microsoft Azure SQL Database: Elastic...
This Split Merge tool provides capabilities to split or merge shards maintained by the elastic database client library for Azure SQL DB. The package includes a self-hosted cloud service to deploy within your subscription (including a sample Web front-end), and a .NET API for programmatic access to the feature. To learn more about elastic database tools, check out http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/sql-database-elastic-scale-documentation-map/.
To install Microsoft Azure SQL Database: Elastic Database Split-Merge Tool, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Elastic Database Split Merge 1.2.0 fixes several customer-reported bugs and provides general supportability improvements. The most important issues that are addressed in this release are as follows:
- An issue that prevented user-defined types in sharded tables from participating in split, merge or move operations has been fixed.
- An issue that caused split, merge or move operations to fail for zero guids (00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) has been fixed.
- An issue during copying of sharded tables which typically manifested as a SQL syntax error related to ORDER BY has been fixed.
- Overloads to support X509Certificate2 certificates have been added to the .NET client.
- A new (optional) configuration parameter called ‘MetadataExpirationPeriodInMinutes’ has been added to the service configuration in order to help limit growth of the metadata database when using the service frequently.
- An issue that prevented SchemaInfo data from being read correctly (if the SchemaInfo was written by Elastic Database tools client library version 1.1.0) has been fixed.
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|Microsoft Azure... 1.2.0 (this version)||3,460||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Microsoft Azure... 1.0.0||514||Tuesday, April 28, 2015|
|Azure SQL Databas... 0.8.0||352||Friday, March 6, 2015|
|Azure SQL Databas... 0.7.1||409||Wednesday, October 1, 2014|
|Azure SQL Databas... 0.7.0||129||Monday, September 29, 2014|