Downloads of v 4.2.1507.118
Moq: an enjoyable mocking library
Moq is the most popular and friendly mocking framework for .NET
To install Moq: an enjoyable mocking library, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Moq
* Added support for Roslyn
* Automatically add implemented interfaces to mock
* Improved support for async APIs by making default value a completed task
* Added support for async Returns and Throws
* Improved mock invocation sequence testing
* Improved support for multi-threaded tests
* Added support for named mocks
* Added covariant IMock<out T> interface to Mock<T>
* Added It.IsNotNull<T>
* Fix: 'NullReferenceException when subscribing to an event'
* Added overloads to Verify to accept Times as a Method Group
* Feature request: It.IsIn(..), It.IsNotIn(...)
* Corrected Verify method behavior for generic methods calls
* Differentiate verification error from mock crash
* Fix: Adding (and removing) handlers for events declared on interfaces works
when CallBase = true.
* Update to latest Castle
* Fix: Mock.Of (Functional Syntax) doesn't work on properties with non-public setters
* Fix: Allow to use CallBase instead of Returns
* Fix: Solved Multi-threading issue - IndexOutOfRangeException
* Capability of mocking delegates (event handlers)
* Linq to Mocks: Mock.Of<T>(x => x.Id == 23 && x.Title == "Rocks!")
* Fixed issues:
* 87 BadImageFormatException when using a mock with a Visual Studio generated Accessor object
* 166 Unable to use a delegate to mock a function that takes 5 or more parameters.
* 168 Call count failure message never says which is the actual invocation count
* 175 theMock.Object failing on VS2010 Beta 1
* 177 Generic constraint on interface method causes BadImageFormatException when getting Object.
* 183 Display what invocations were recieved when the expected one hasn't been met
* 186 Methods that are not virtual gives non-sense-exception message
* 188 More Callback Overloads
* 199 Simplify SetupAllProperties implementation to simply iterate and call SetupProperty
* 200 Fluent mock does not honor parent mock CallBase setting.
* 202 Mock.Protected().Expect() deprecated with no work-around
* 204 Allow default return values to be specified (per-mock)
* 205 Error calling SetupAllProperties for Mock<IDataErrorInfo>
* 206 Linq-to-Mocks Never Returns on Implicit Boolean Property
* 207 NullReferenceException thrown when using Mocks.CreateQuery with implicit boolean expression
* 208 Can't setup a mock for method that accept lambda expression as argument.
* 211 SetupAllProperties should return the Mock<T> instead of void.
* 223 When a method is defined to make the setup an asserts mock fails
* 226 Can't raise events on mocked Interop interfaces
* 229 CallBase is not working for virtual events
* 238 Moq fails to mock events defined in F#
* 239 Use Func instead of Predicate
* 250 4.0 Beta 2 regression - cannot mock MethodInfo when targetting .NET 4
* 251 When a generic interface also implements a non-generic version, Verify does not work in some cases
* 254 Unable to create mock of EnvDTE.DTE
* 261 Can not use protected setter in public property
* 267 Generic argument as dependency for method Setup overrides all previous method setups for a given method
* 273 Attempting to create a mock thrown a Type Load exception. The message refers to an inaccessible interface.
* 276 .Net 3.5 no more supported
* Silverlight support! Finally integrated Jason's Silverlight contribution! Issue #73
* Brand-new simplified event raising syntax (#130): mock.Raise(foo => foo.MyEvent += null, new MyArgs(...));
* Support for custom event signatures (not compatible with EventHandler): mock.Raise(foo => foo.MyEvent += null, arg1, arg2, arg3);
* Substantially improved property setter behavior: mock.VerifySet(foo => foo.Value = "foo"); //(also available for SetupSet
* Renamed Expect* with Setup*
* Vastly simplified custom argument matchers: public int IsOdd() < return Match<int>.Create(v => i % 2 == 0); >
* Added support for verifying how many times a member was invoked: mock.Verify(foo => foo.Do(), Times.Never());
* Added simple sample app named StoreSample
* Moved Stub functionality to the core API (SetupProperty and SetupAllProperties)
* Fixed sample ASP.NET MVC app to work with latest version
* Allow custom matchers to be created with a substantially simpler API
* Fixed issue #145 which prevented discrimination of setups by generic method argument types
* Fixed issue #141 which prevented ref arguments matching value types (i.e. a Guid)
* Implemented improvement #131: Add support for It.IsAny and custom argument matchers for SetupSet/VerifySet
* Implemented improvement #124 to render better error messages
* Applied patch from David Kirkland for improvement #125 to improve matching of enumerable parameters
* Implemented improvement #122 to provide custom errors for Verify
* Implemented improvement #121 to provide null as default value for Nullable<T>
* Fixed issue #112 which fixes passing a null argument to a mock constructor
* Implemented improvement #111 to better support params arguments
* Fixed bug #105 about improperly overwriting setups for property getter and setter
* Applied patch from Ihar.Bury for issue #99 related to protected expectations
* Fixed issue #97 on not being able to use SetupSet/VerifySet if property did not have a getter
* Better integration with Pex (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/Pex/)
* Various other minor fixes (#134, #135, #137, #138, #140, etc.)
* Implemented Issue #55: We now provide a mock.DefaultValue = [DefaultValue.Empty | DefaultValue.Mock] which will provide the current behavior (default) or mocks for mockeable return types for loose mock invocations without expectations.
* Added support for stubbing properties from moq-contrib: now you can do mock.Stub(m => m.Value) and add stub behavior to the property. mock.StubAll() is also provided. This integrates with the DefaultValue behavior too, so you can stub entire hierarchies :).
* Added support for mocking methods with out and ref parameters (Issue #50)
* Applied patch contributed by slava for Issue #72: add support to limit numbor of calls on mocked method (we now have mock.Expect(...).AtMost(5))
* Implemented Issue #94: Easier setter verification: Now we support ExpectSet(m = m.Value, "foo") and VerifySet(m = m.Value, 5) (Thanks ASP.NET MVC Team!)
* Implemented issue #96: Automatically chain mocks when setting expectations. It's now possible to specify expectations for an entire hierarchy of objects just starting from the root mock. THIS IS REALLY COOL!!!
* Fixed Issue #89: Expects() does not always return last expectation
* Implemented Issue 91: Expect a method/property to never be called (added Never() method to an expectation. Can be used on methods, property getters and setters)
* Fixed Issue 86: IsAny<T> should check if the value is actually of type T
* Fixed Issue 88: Cannot mock protected internal virtual methods using Moq.Protected
* Fixed Issue 90: Removing event handlers from mocked objects
* Updated demo and added one more test for the dynamic addition of interfaces
* Added support for mocking protected members
* Added new way of extending argument matchers which is now very straightforward
* Added support for mocking events
* Added support for firing events from expectations
* Removed usage of MBROs which caused inconsistencies in mocking features
* Added ExpectGet and ExpectSet to better support properties, and provide better intellisense.
* Added verification with expressions, which better supports Arrange-Act-Assert testing model (can do Verify(m => m.Do(...)))
* Added Throws<TException>
* Added mock.CallBase property to specify whether the virtual members base implementation should be called
* Added support for implementing and setting expectations and verifying additional interfaces in the mock, via the new mock.As<TInterface>() method (thanks Fernando Simonazzi!)
* Improved argument type matching for Is/IsAny (thanks Jeremy.Skinner!)
* Refactored fluent API on mocks. This may cause some existing tests to fail, but the fix is trivial (just reorder the calls to Callback, Returns and Verifiable)
* Added support for retrieving a Mock<T> from a T instance created by a mock.
* Added support for retrieving the invocation arguments from a Callback or Returns.
* Implemented AtMostOnce() constraint
* Added support for creating MBROs with protected constructors
* Loose mocks now return default empty arrays and IEnumerables instead of nulls
* Refactored MockFactory to make it simpler and more explicit to use with regards to verification. Thanks Garry Shutler for the feedback!
* Added MockFactory to allow easy construction of multiple mocks with the same behavior and verification
* Added support for passing constructor arguments for mocked classes.
* Improved code documentation
* Added support for overriding expectations set previously on a Mock. Now adding a second expectation for the same method/property call will override the existing one. This facilitates setting up default expectations in a fixture setup and overriding when necessary in a specific test.
* Added support for mock verification. Both Verify and VerifyAll are provided for more flexibility (the former only verifies methods marked Verifiable)
* Added support for MockBehavior mock constructor argument to affect the way the mocks expect or throw on calls.
* Merged branch for dynamic types. Now Moq is based on Castle DynamicProxy2 to support a wider range of mock targets.
* Added ILMerge so that Castle libraries are merged into Moq assembly (no need for external references and avoid conflicts)
* Initial release, initial documentation process in place, etc.
This package has no dependencies.
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1507.118 (this version)||3794||Wednesday, July 01 2015|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1506.2515||7693||Thursday, June 25 2015|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1506.2016||7107||Saturday, June 20 2015|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1502.911||283601||Monday, February 09 2015|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1409.1722||322232||Wednesday, September 17 2014|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1408.717||215032||Thursday, August 07 2014|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1408.619||4703||Wednesday, August 06 2014|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1402.2112||532207||Friday, February 21 2014|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1622||180650||Tuesday, December 17 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1621||655||Monday, December 16 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1615||1338||Monday, December 16 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1416||6425||Saturday, December 14 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1323||723||Saturday, December 14 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.2.1312.1319||1312||Friday, December 13 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1311.615||123303||Monday, November 18 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1309.1617||180861||Monday, September 16 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1309.919||155463||Monday, September 09 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1309.801||3591||Sunday, September 08 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1309.800||316||Sunday, September 08 2013|
|Moq: an enjoyable... 4.1.1308.2321||42870||Friday, August 23 2013|
|Moq: enjoyable... 4.1.1308.2316||769||Friday, August 23 2013|
|Moq 4.1.1308.2120||5237||Wednesday, August 21 2013|
|Moq 4.0.10827||1074391||Wednesday, February 09 2011|
|Moq 3.1.416.3||22402||Wednesday, February 09 2011|