Downloads of v 2.0.0-alpha
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
NFluent, smooth your .NET TDD...
NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
To install NFluent, smooth your .NET TDD experience!, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Preliminary support for .Net Standard (ex .Net Core)
* Streams: introduce HasSameSequenceOfBytesAs() check.
* Numbers: introduce IsPositiveOrZero() check.
* Numbers: introduce IsNegativeOrZero() check.
* FloatingNumbers (float, double): introduce IsCloseTo(expected, within) check for estimated value.
* Exceptions: introduce the DueTo<InnerException> operator after the Throws<Exception> check.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyPositive() as a substitute for IsPositive() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyNegative() as a substitute for IsNegative() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyGreaterThan() as a substitute for IsGreaterThan() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyLessThan() as a substitute for IsLessThan() which is now obsolete.
* Strings: generate specific error message using IsEqualTo() when the actual string is empty
* Strings: generate specific error message using IsEqualTo() when the expected string is empty
* Strings: provides part of string where first difference occurs even when strings have different lenghts
* Improve error messages (consistency and relevance).
* Check.ThatCode(...).Throws<T>() now requires T to be an exception. This restriction ensures only Exceptions are proposed in autocompletion.
* Simplify the way you can extend NFluent by adding your own checks. Now, you can call: var checker = ExtensibilityHelper.ExtractChecker(check);
at the beginning of your check extension method, and then rely on its ExecuteCheck() or BuildMessage() helper methods to do the job. Note: the Checker is part of the NFluent.Extensibility namespace.
* Check.That(Action) can no longer be used (obsolete)
* Check.That(Func<T>) can no longer be used (obsolete)
* Reviewing of public elements: Some classes are no longer public. They should never have been in the first class.
* Fix the inversion between expected and actual error message for the .WithMessage checks on exception.
* Fix the issue with null value on Check.That(...).IsBefore(...)
* HasFieldsWithSameValues now recurse along the hierarchy class (Fix for #141)
* Fix stack overflow triggered by HasFieldsWithSameValues() on object with reference loop (#148)
Copyright 2014 Thomas PIERRAIN
This package has no dependencies.
|NFluent, smooth... 2.0.0-alpha-44||97||Wednesday, May 10, 2017|
|NFluent, smooth... 2.0.0-alpha (this version)||1,411||Thursday, September 22, 2016|
|NFluent, smooth... 1.3.1 (latest stable)||76,753||Monday, July 28, 2014|
|NFluent, smooth... 1.2.0||2,855||Monday, June 16, 2014|
|NFluent, smooth... 1.1.0||2,473||Friday, February 14, 2014|
|Smooth your .NET... 1.0.0||859||Tuesday, December 31, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.11.0||404||Tuesday, November 26, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.9.0||579||Tuesday, August 6, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.8.0||288||Saturday, July 6, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.7.0||249||Tuesday, June 4, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.6.0||214||Sunday, May 19, 2013|
|Smooth your .NET... 0.5.0||257||Sunday, April 21, 2013|