Downloads of v 2.3.1
provided by Sonatype
Revalee Client Library
Revalee is a Windows Service used to schedule callbacks for web applications. It simplifies a web application's workflow when events are required *after* the normal handling of web requests. This library allows Revalee callback requests to be easily embedded in web application code.
This NuGet package requires installation of the Revalee Windows Service available for download at the Project Site or at the GitHub repository (SageAnalytic/Revalee).
To install Revalee Client Library, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Revalee.Client
Changes in v2.3.1
* Added ongoing heartbeat to activate recurring tasks.
* Added HTTP response status codes from recurring tasks.
* Added public event that handles activation failures for recurring tasks.
* Removed all HTTP Expect 100 Continue behavior.
* Fix: Allow explicit default port numbers on callback URLs.
Copyright (c) 2014 Sage Analytic Technologies, LLC
This package has no dependencies.
|Revalee Client Library 2.3.1 (this version)||102||Friday, December 19 2014|
|Revalee Client Library 2.3.0||96||Wednesday, July 16 2014|
|Revalee Client Library 2.2.0||76||Monday, May 12 2014|
|Revalee Client Library 2.1.2||71||Friday, March 07 2014|
|Revalee Client Library 2.1.0||54||Monday, March 03 2014|
|Revalee Client Library 2.0.1||56||Monday, February 24 2014|