Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
32feet.NET is a shared-source project to make personal area networking technologies such as Bluetooth, Infrared (IrDA) and more, easily accessible from .NET code. Supports desktop, mobile or embedded systems. 32feet.NET is free for commercial or non-commercial use. If you use the binaries you can just use the library as-is, ...
Note that this package does NOT include the Broadcom/Widcomm dependencies, download the library from Codeplex if you need Widcomm support.
To install 32feet.NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
(Version bumped by 0.0.0.2 when including both NET and NETCF libraries and the NuGet package).
This is largely a maintenance release with not many new features added. The most important changes since 3.2 are:
• SelectBluetoothDeviceDialog displays each discovered devices immediately (using DiscoverDevicesAsync);
• [MSFT+Win32] BluetoothRadio.HardwareStatus when radio not present;
• ObexWebRequest constructor taking BluetoothAddress and path;
• [MSFT+WM] RemoveDevice throws ArgEx when device not remembered;
• [Bluetopia] Log error if start-up fails.
The full list of workitems is at http://32feet.codeplex.com/workitem/list/advanced?release=3.3&size=25&status=all
This package has no dependencies.
|32feet.NET 3.5.0||30,272||Tuesday, June 5, 2012|
|32feet.NET 3.4.0||1,075||Sunday, April 29, 2012|
|32feet.NET 18.104.22.168 (this version)||820||Friday, February 10, 2012|
|32feet.NET 3.3.0||1,151||Friday, February 10, 2012|