Apache Ignite In-Memory Data Fabric is a high-performance, integrated and distributed in-memory platform for computing and transacting on large-scale data sets in real-time, orders of magnitude faster than possible with traditional disk-based or flash technologies.
More info: https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/
See the version list below for details.
* Added LINQ Provider for cache SQL queries
* Added native configuration mechanism (C#, app.config, web.config - instead of Spring XML)
* Added NuGet distribution
* Added AtomicSequence and AtomicReference data structures
* Binaries are now AnyCPU (instead of separate x64/x86)
* Java-based services can be called the same way as .NET service are called
* Added java-based continuous query filters
* Added automatic Java detection: no need for JAVA_HOME
* Added ability to use Java-based remote filters in continuous queries.
This package has no dependencies.