Apache Ignite In-Memory Data Fabric is a high-performance, integrated and distributed in-memory platform for computing and transacting on large-scale data sets in real-time, orders of magnitude faster than possible with traditional disk-based or flash technologies.
More info: https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Apache.Ignite -Version 1.6.0
dotnet add package Apache.Ignite --version 1.6.0
<PackageReference Include="Apache.Ignite" Version="1.6.0" />
paket add Apache.Ignite --version 1.6.0
* Added LINQ Provider for cache SQL queries
* Added native configuration mechanism (C#, app.config, web.config - instead of Spring XML)
* Added NuGet distribution
* Added AtomicSequence and AtomicReference data structures
* Binaries are now AnyCPU (instead of separate x64/x86)
* Java-based services can be called the same way as .NET service are called
* Added java-based continuous query filters
* Added automatic Java detection: no need for JAVA_HOME
* Added ability to use Java-based remote filters in continuous queries.
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Apache.Ignite:
WorkflowEngine.NET - component that adds workflow in your application. It can be fully integrated into your application, or be in the form of a specific service (such as a web service).