See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.GIS --version 18.11.1
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.GIS -Version 18.11.1
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.GIS" Version="18.11.1" />
paket add Aspose.GIS --version 18.11.1
#r "nuget: Aspose.GIS, 18.11.1"
// Install Aspose.GIS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.GIS&version=18.11.1 // Install Aspose.GIS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.GIS&version=18.11.1
Aspose.GIS for .NET is a library that enables your applications to work with popular geospatial file formats. It supports working with the popular vector file formats. The API lets you create, read and convert documents without the requirement of any other commercial software.
Aspose.GIS is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it.
Single API to work with vector geospatial file formats without worrying about underlying implementation of these.
Supported File Formats
- ESRI Shapefile
- KML (Keyhole Markup Language)
- OSM XML (OpenStreetMap XML)
- GPX (GPS Exchange Format)
- GML (Geography Markup Language)
- ESRI File Geodatabase
Work with Vector Data
- Create new files with your vector data.
- Read features from existing files.
- Retrieve attributes information from existing files.
- Filter features by attribute value.
Work with Geometries
- Translate geometries to/from WKT and WKB
- Create Point and MultPoint geometries.
- Define Polygon and MultiPolygon geometry shape.
- Create LineString and MultiLineString geometries.
- Compute topological relation between geometries:
- Check if two geometries are spatially equal.
- Determine if any two geometries intersect each other.
- Determine if one geometry contains another one.
- Compute an intersection, union or difference of any geometries.
- Compute a buffer region around a geometry.
Work with Spatial Reference Systems
- Create vector layers with a spatial reference system.
- Set desired spatial reference system when converting between layers.
- Transform geometries between spatial reference systems.
- Import spatial reference systems from WKT, export spatial reference systems to WKT.
Convert between GIS File Formats
- Interconvert between all supported formats.
- Adjust feature attributes during conversion.
- .NET Framework 4.7 or later
- .NET Standard 2.0 or later
- .NET Core 2.0 or later (Windows and Linux)
- Mono 5.4 or later
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14 or later
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8 or later
- Xamarin.Android 8.0 or later
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.GIS performs great both on a server or client. It is designed to handle files of arbitrary size and complexity.
Deployment is as easy as copying a file. You do not have to worry about any other services or modules.
Visit our free support forum for Aspose.GIS for .NET: https://forum.aspose.com/c/gis
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 is compatible. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.GIS:
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all .NET file format APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.