See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.Note --version 1.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.Note -Version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Note" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add Aspose.Note --version 1.3.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.Note, 1.3.0"
// Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=1.3.0 // Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=1.3.0
Aspose.Note for .NET is a class library that enables applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without its installation on the server. It is a pure alternate for MS OneNote Object Model provides much better performance and ease of use to manage OneNote documents.
Aspose.Note for .NET API delivers the features to read, convert, create and edit/manipulate the content of the Microsoft OneNote file format.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.Note:
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all .NET file format APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Saving the OneNote document to a stream.
- Optimized the parsing algorithm of OneNote file.
- The access to Document available through any nodes.
- NOTENET-206 The duplicate pages are exist in PDF result file.
Public API changes:
- Added a new property Node.Document - Gets the document owner.
- Added a new method Document.Save(Stream stream, SaveOptions options) – Saves the note document to a stream using the specified save options.
- Added a new method Document. Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat format)– Saves the note document to a stream in the specified format.