See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.Note --version 2.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.Note -Version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Note" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add Aspose.Note --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.Note, 2.2.0"
// Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=2.2.0 // Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=2.2.0
Aspose.Note for .NET is a class library that enables applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without its installation on the server. It is a pure alternate for MS OneNote Object Model provides much better performance and ease of use to manage OneNote documents.
Aspose.Note for .NET API delivers the features to read, convert, create and edit/manipulate the content of the Microsoft OneNote file format.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.Note:
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all .NET file format APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- NOTENET-1878 Add support for OneNote Online (SharePoint) file format;
- NOTENET-1868 Add table support for OneNote Online documents;
- NOTENET-1898 Add support for alternative text in image;
- NOTENET-803 Give user an ability to set result image resolution during export to image formats.
- NOTENET-533 Not supported file format error when loading OneNote document;
- NOTENET-671 Incorrect page manifest and page metadata matching;
- NOTENET-1778 Not Supported Exception while loading OneNote files;
- NOTENET-1901 Long solid text cannot be saved to OneNote format;
- NOTENET-1903 IOE is thrown in case page revision does not have create time property;
- NOTENET-1904 Error on save to OneNote format when PageNode does not have last modified time property.