dotnet add package BaZic --version 2018.9.3.2
NuGet\Install-Package BaZic -Version 2018.9.3.2
<PackageReference Include="BaZic" Version="2018.9.3.2" />
paket add BaZic --version 2018.9.3.2
#r "nuget: BaZic, 2018.9.3.2"
// Install BaZic as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BaZic&version=2018.9.3.2 // Install BaZic as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BaZic&version=2018.9.3.2
The BaZic is a procedural object-oriented semi-dynamic typed programming language interpreted or compiled, compatible with most of the .NET Framework 4.7.1 APIs.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net471 is compatible. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp (>= 2.7.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Support of resources
* Fixed some issues
* Deleted the BIND keyword.
* Made the access to the control implicitely by just typing their name in the BaZic code.
* Added the EXTERN keyword.
* Added the support of the IDLE state.
* Added the support of building to a EXE or DLL file.
* Initial version