The BaZic is a procedural object-oriented semi-dynamic typed programming language interpreted or compiled, compatible with most of the .NET Framework 4.7.1 APIs.
* Support of resources
* Fixed some issues
* Deleted the BIND keyword.
* Made the access to the control implicitely by just typing their name in the BaZic code.
* Added the EXTERN keyword.
* Added the support of the IDLE state.
* Added the support of building to a EXE or DLL file.
* Initial version
- Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp (>= 2.7.0)