MVC Search allows developers to easily add Search capabilities to their ASP.NET MVC Razor applications. Supports MVC version 3.0 to 6.0.
MvcSearch works by crawling your site content and indexing it. Features catalog caching, binary and XML catalogs, word stemming, support for synonyms, stop words, file and folder filtering, content images, autocomplete search, and more.
▪ Responsive design allows views to automatically adjusts for smaller screens to support most devices from PC to tablet to smartphone.
▪ A mini search box allows you to implement unobtrusive search in a menu or toolbar, while a full-page search view allows users to perform more advanced searches.
▪ Built in crawler optionally creates thumbnails for search results allowing users to get a visual representation of each result.
▪ Paged search results allow users to easily navigate search results without having to scroll endlessly.
▪ Autocomplete search allows users to see instant results as they type without having to submit their search. Feature can easily be turned on or off.
▪ Multiple language support allows non-english users visiting your site to search in their native language.
▪ Support for synonyms allows you to specify alternate words for common search terms.
|1.2.2 (current version)||129||8/21/2017|