Utility classes for working with databases. There is an implementation for Sql Server, but other databases can be easily made to work by creating a vendor specific implementation of BaDatabase.
Install-Package BizArk.Data -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package BizArk.Data --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="BizArk.Data" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add BizArk.Data --version 220.127.116.11
- Project renamed from BizArk.Data.SqlServer to just BizArk.Data (can now support other databases, though SqlServer is the only implementation).
- Using base database classes (such as DbConnection instead of SqlConnection) within BaDatabase.
- Removed BaRepository. Instead, added IBaRepository interface that is implemented by BaDatabase. The intent is for database developers to create a static class with extension methods for IBaRepository. This simplifies object management and enforces good practices for the repository (stateless methods).
- Moved CRUD methods into an extension class to simplify BaDatabase. BaDatabaseCrud defines extension methods for BaDatabase. Import the namespace BizArk.Data.SqlServer.Crud to use these methods.
- All BaDatabase operations should have an Async version available.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.