Official .NET API code package for communication with Brainboxes Ethernet-attached data acquisition and control devices, and is provided by Brainboxes Limited.
Design for Brainboxes Remote IO and Ethernet to Serial devices including: ED-588, ED-516, ED-527, ES-246, ES-257 and the rest of the Brainboxes ED and ES range.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Brainboxes.IO -Version 1.2.1
dotnet add package Brainboxes.IO --version 1.2.1
<PackageReference Include="Brainboxes.IO" Version="1.2.1" />
paket add Brainboxes.IO --version 1.2.1
* Nuget release Ethernet to Serial devices with many stability and performance fixes
* Initial Nuget release to include Ethernet to serial
* Improved handling of IsAvailable for when a route to the device cannot be found, improved handling of IsConnected to determine if the connection is still open
* Corrected ISerialProtocol to implement IClonable so that assigning a protocol to a multiport product was handled correctly
184.108.40.206 02/03/15 - beta
* Added IsAvailable property to Device and Connection and a call back to be notified on change of device status
* Added factory method to Connection (Connection.Create)
* Change constructor for TCPConnection to include ConnectionTimeout parameter
* Added counter functionality to API for IOLines and change handlers
* Changed handling of network and serial streams, by wrapping them into a BBStream to make them work in a consistent way, stream is now flushed before every sendcommand
* Fixed issue with Timeout not being correctly set
* Fixed FactoryRest and Restart command
This package has no dependencies.