See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package BrowseSharp --version 0.0.6-alpha
NuGet\Install-Package BrowseSharp -Version 0.0.6-alpha
<PackageReference Include="BrowseSharp" Version="0.0.6-alpha" />
paket add BrowseSharp --version 0.0.6-alpha
#r "nuget: BrowseSharp, 0.0.6-alpha"
// Install BrowseSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BrowseSharp&version=0.0.6-alpha&prerelease // Install BrowseSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BrowseSharp&version=0.0.6-alpha&prerelease
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Added type deserialization for browser methods.
- You can now call a browser method with a given type and the response body will be deserialized into an object.
- For example, if you call Document = Execute<Dog>() you would be able retreive the Dog object from the response document by calling Dog dog = Document.Data;
* There will be an additional 2 browsers with release 0.0.6
* BrowserStandard - This will have the standard methods present in BrowseSharp versions prior to 0.0.6
* BrowserTyped - This will have the Typed methods that are being added with this release
* The Browser will have support for all of these methods.