CacheManager extension package to work with Couchbase as a distributed cache. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
See the version list below for details.
# Release 1.0.1
* Improvements for using CacheManager in ASP.NET Core DI, new overloads for the `IServiceCollection`
* Fixed an issue with NuGet references when CacheManager.Core was referenced implicitly only #147
* Extended the `RemoveByHandle` event to also return the removed cache value (if possible). This is not supported for Redis key-events based triggers #144
# Release 1.0.0
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net.