Microsoft. Extensions. Caching. Memory
CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. This package contains the specific cache handle for Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory, 1.0.1"
// Install CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory&version=1.0.1 // Install CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory&version=1.0.1
# Release 1.0.1
* Improvements for using CacheManager in ASP.NET Core DI, new overloads for the `IServiceCollection`
* Fixed an issue with NuGet references when CacheManager.Core was referenced implicitly only #147
* Extended the `RemoveByHandle` event to also return the removed cache value (if possible). This is not supported for Redis key-events based triggers #144
# Release 1.0.0
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.
NuGet packages (18)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory:
基于 Dapper 及 SqlKata 的通用数据库操作库，支持SqlServer、MySql、PostgreSql以及SQLite。
Essencial tools to agile development.
Barricade is a lightweight membership system. An ASP.NET Web API security library that implements OAuth 2 authentication and claim based authorizations.
Log2NET is a tool for collecting log to databases or files for .NET and .NETCore. This component automatically collects the system's running logs (server operation, online statistics, etc.), exception logs. programmers can also add custom logs. This component supports.NET platform and.NETCore platform, supports file, sql server, oracle, mysql, and can be easily extended to other databases.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory:
SS CMS 基于 .NET Core，能够以最低的成本、最少的人力投入在最短的时间内架设一个功能齐全、性能优异、规模庞大并易于维护的网站平台。
EF Core Second Level Cache Interceptor
Entity Framework Core Second Level Caching Library
bitter.core is a high-performance and easy-to-use netcore / netframework orm framework. I think you'll love it. designed for development and efficiency. efficiency, high performance and high stability are always the pursuit of programmers. bittercore was born for that. you want to be lazy, even lazier! simple, more simple! controllable, more controllable! please use it bitter.Core .
An efficient multi-layered caching system for .NET