The Catalytic SDK allows you to integration your app with the Catalytic Platform.
- Easily add powerful capabilities to your app like customizable ETL, webforms, notifications and hundreds of integrations
- Dramatically lower the cost of risk of rapidly prototyping new functionality for your customers
- Allow business users to build and change the business logic without changing your app
- Move cumbersome and complex processes out of your app and into Catalytic where they are easy to manage
- Easily connect actions users take in your app to backoffice processes in your business.
- Let Catalytic handle the compliance burden of storing and processing PII and ePHI securely
Install-Package Catalytic.SDK -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package Catalytic.SDK --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="Catalytic.SDK" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add Catalytic.SDK --version 1.0.3
For documentation, usage and access to the Catalytic SDK for .NET please see https://developers.catalytic.com/
- Add methods to create and manage Integration Connections
- Add Integration client, methods, and entities
- Fix race condition getting steps for newly started instances
- Fix consistently including step output fields for all step requests
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.