Investigate the Plug-in Trace Log with easy filtering and display possibilities
* New window panel construction, improved UI
* Using SettingsManager to store plugin settings
* Added possibility to exclude plugins and entities (#17)
* Save filter FetchXML query to file (#27)
* Open filter query with FetchXML Builder (#28)
* Using LogManager for debugging purposes
* Delete log records (#10) Credit: @shytikov
* Filter by date AND time (#20)
* Specify multiple plugins/entities filter (#16)
* Save and Open filters (#23)
* Open log record with double click (#24)
* Verify CRM version, tracelog available (#3)
* Added button to reload filter data (#5)
* Added filter for execution duration (#12)
* Entity filter dropdown is now sorted (#14)
* Added possibility to hide the filter panel (#15)
* Various UI improvements
1.2016.8.12: Official first release out of BETA !
* Grid columns now sizeable (#4)
* Option to wrap text in Message and Exception boxes (#6)
* Possible to filter logs by entity name/wildcard (#8)
* Bug with exception when switching connection fixed (#7)
* Date constraints were always added, even when unchecked (#13)
* UI improvements for different window sizes.
* Info label show retrieved record count.
* Custom logo.
* Not dependent on FetchXML Builder anymore.
* Refreshing list does not crash anymore.
* Close button now works.
* Menu cleaned up.
* Added filter for:
-- Plugin name
-- Message name
* Added max row count to return.
* Changed font to monospaced for message and exception.
- XrmToolBox (>= 1.2016.3.30)
|1.2016.11.18 (current version)||3,158||11/28/2016|