C# Property Mapper that utilizes attributes in order to perform the mapping.
While I personally love auto mappers, I don't like being forced to configure
one type to another. In the end, I am just mapping one set of properties to
another set of properties. All I care about is that the names match
(or I can tell it what name to look for) and the types are assignable.
ClassyMapper will do just that!
See the version list below for details.
- Moved IsTimestamp to MapProperty
- Added ability to Ignore all attributes unless map property specifically includes them
- Added ability to exclude specific properties
- Fixed root namespace to be ClassyMapper instead of just Classy
- Added ability to ignore mapping sub-lists
- Changed code to map directly from a source to target of a non-primitive by working with the object at the target if it already exists (i.e. it won't create a new class on target if it already exists - it will just map the data directly)
This package has no dependencies.