Com.AugustCellars.CoAP is an implementation in C# providing CoAP-based services to .NET applications.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Com.AugustCellars.CoAP -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package Com.AugustCellars.CoAP --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Com.AugustCellars.CoAP" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Com.AugustCellars.CoAP --version 22.214.171.124
This project is built on the CoAP.NET project of smeshlink which in turn is based on Californium. As this project did not seem to be maintained any more and I wanted a version in order to test the newer items that are coming out of the IETF CORE working group, I have captured it and started exanding it.
This project is NOT to be used for commercial purposes. It is intented only for research and verification work.
- Put the strong name back
- Rewrite the LinkFormat code - introduce a strict parsing mode and setup for doing a resource directory.
- Missed the public on FileLogManager class
- Add method and dispatch code for dealing with FETCH, PATCH and iPATCH. These methods were defined in RFC 8132.
- Re-enable DTLS reliability layer. It was removed for debugging purposes.
- Re-enable observer reconnect attempts. The ability to disable it remains, this just changes the default value.
- Add a UriPath and UriQuery property to the CoapClient class. This means that URIs do not need to be constantly reparsed when looking at multiple resources on a server.
- DTLS should now check sessions correct
- Remove some left over Console.Write statements
- Refer to strongly named assemblies. These will become strongly named in the next version
- Updates dealing with the internal logging system so it can be made to log to a file rather than the console
- DTLS server implemention is now functional and included.
- Turn off logging by default
- Turn off auto re-enrollment for Observe relationships by default. The ObserveReconnect property on a request can be used to turn it back on for that request.
- Implement a basic version of DTLS client code
- Correct dll name
- Fix internal inconsistances
- Add support for OSCOAP draft -02
- Change name space to not collide with smershlink version
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.