The Cuemon.Net assembly is a member of the Cuemon .NET Standard family and provides enhancements to the System.Net namespace and among those a versatile HttpManager that transparently promotes the HttpClient.
* PRELUDE - Microsoft has now proven that .NET Standard is the way to go why per assembly download is re-introduced again
* FIXED - The extension method for Uri: HttPatch was renamed to HttpPatch due to the obvious spelling error
* CHANGED - HttpManager class in the Cuemon.Net.Http namespace now supports the HttpPatch method
* CHANGED - HttpMethods enum was extended with one new value; Patch (128)
* CHANGED - HttpManager class in the Cuemon.Net.Http namespace was refactored to support the options pattern an also received a bugfix
* ADDED - HttpManagerOptions class in the Cuemon.Net.Http namespace that specifies options that is related to the HttpManager class
|4.2.2018.840 (current version)||41||2/10/2018|