Xamarin. Red5Pro. Streaming. iOS
The Red5 Pro Streaming SDKs are native libraries and frameworks to add to your iOS, Android and Web-Based (HTML/JS/CSS) projects to connect to a Red5 Pro Server and broadcast or subscribe to a live video stream.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DT.Xamarin.Red5Pro.Streaming.iOS -Version 4.6.0-beta1
dotnet add package DT.Xamarin.Red5Pro.Streaming.iOS --version 4.6.0-beta1
<PackageReference Include="DT.Xamarin.Red5Pro.Streaming.iOS" Version="4.6.0-beta1" />
paket add DT.Xamarin.Red5Pro.Streaming.iOS --version 4.6.0-beta1
Release 4.6.0 - 10 May, 2018
- Fixed crash on pause-resume
- Added video rotation to local recording
- Added ability to broadcast audio with app in background
- Adaptive Bitrate improvements
- Added ability to set different recording properties for local recording and live recording of broadcast
- Fixed crashing after switching between publishing and subscribing multiple times
- Buffer overflow fixes
- Additional stability improvements
This package has no dependencies.