The Open XML SDK provides tools for working with Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. It supports scenarios such as:
- High-performance generation of word-processing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Populating content in Word files from an XML data source.
- Splitting up (shredding) a Word or PowerPoint file into multiple files, and combining multiple Word/PowerPoint files into a single file.
- Extraction of data from Excel documents.
- Searching and replacing content in Word/PowerPoint using regular expressions.
- Updating cached data and embedded spreadsheets for charts in Word/PowerPoint.
- Document modification, such as removing tracked revisions or removing unacceptable content from documents.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DocumentFormat.OpenXml -Version 2.8.0
dotnet add package DocumentFormat.OpenXml --version 2.8.0
<PackageReference Include="DocumentFormat.OpenXml" Version="2.8.0" />
paket add DocumentFormat.OpenXml --version 2.8.0
Version 2.8.0 : December 28, 2017
- Added default runtime directive for better .NET Native support
- Fixed exceptions thrown when errors are encountered while opening packages to be consistent across platforms
- Fixed issue on Mono platforms using System.IO.Packaging NuGet package (Xamarin, etc) when creating a document
- Fixed manual saving of a package when autosave is false
- Fixed schema constraint data and standardized serialization across platforms
- Upgraded to System.IO.Packaging 4.4.0 which fixes some consistency with .NET Framework in opening packages
Version 2.7.2 : June 7, 2017
- Fixed assembly version information for strong naming.
- Added support for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0
Version 2.7.1 : January 31, 2017
- Fixed crash when validation is invoked on .NET Framework with strong-naming enforced
Version 2.7.0 : January 24, 2017
- Added support for .NET Standard 1.3
- Moved to using System.IO.Packaging from dotnet/corefx for .NET Standard 1.3 and WindowsBase for .NET 4.5
- Cleaned up project build system to use .NET CLI
Version 2.6.1 : January 15, 2016
- Added hundreds of XUnit tests. There are now a total of 1333 tests. They take about 20 minutes to run, so be patient.
Version 2.6.0 : June 29, 2015
- The big feature in 2.6 is the inclusion of a replacement for System.IO.Packaging, which has a serious bug that causes it (albeit rarely and in specific circumstances) to throw exceptions (ObjectDisposedException and NullReferenceException). You can find out more about this bug and whether it affects you in [the blog post that announces the release of the new System.IO.Packaging] (http://openxmldeveloper.org/blog/b/openxmldeveloper/archive/2015/06/29/announcing-the-release-of-a-new-system-io-packaging-implementation.aspx).
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- System.IO.Packaging (>= 4.4.0)
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on DocumentFormat.OpenXml:
Open XML SDK by Microsoft
ZKEACMS for .Net Core (.Net Core CMS)可视化设计在线编辑内容管理系统
SiteServer CMS 基于.NET平台，能够以最低的成本、最少的人力投入在最短的时间内架设一个功能齐全、性能优异、规模庞大并易于维护的网站平台。
A plotting library for .NET
ClosedXML is a .NET library for reading, manipulating and writing Excel 2007+ (.xlsx, .xlsm) files. It aims to provide an intuitive and user-friendly interface to dealing with the underlying OpenXML API.
This repo contains .NET Portability Analyzer (VSIX and Console) libraries and tools
Manage localization of all ResX-Based resources in one central place.
Pleasanter | Business application platform
Office 365 Dev PnP Core component (.NET) targeted for increasing developer productivity with CSOM based solutions.