Downloads of v 2.5.6
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
DocumentUltimate: ASP.NET Document...
DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter which supports both ASP.NET MVC and
ASP.NET WebForms web applications/web sites. DocumentUltimate can also be used with
.NET desktop applications for conversion between several document formats.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Portable Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .xpz)
- Word Processing Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf, .odt, .ott)
- Spreadsheet Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, .xltm, .xlam, .xlsb, .xls, .xlt, .xml, .csv, .tsv, .dif, .ods, .ots)
- Presentation Formats(.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppsx, .ppsm, .ppt, .pps, .odp, .otp)
- Diagram Formats(.vsdx, .vsdm, .vstx, .vstm, .vssx, .vssm, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdw)
- Project Management Formats(.mpp, .mpt, .mpx)
- Email Formats(.msg, .eml, .emlx)
- Ebook Formats(.epub, .mobi)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- Cad Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib)
To install DocumentUltimate: ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
## Version 2.5.5 - March 25, 2017
- **Improved:** Re-enabled email formats (.msg) in DocumentViewer and for PDF conversion in DocumentConverter.
- **Fixed:** Pre-filled form fields of PDF files were not displayed in DocumentViewer.
- **Improved**: Updated some conversion engines.
- **Improved**: Internalized some libraries like Newtonsoft.Json to prevent assembly conflict warnings in Visual Studio.
- **Improved**: More Azure WebApps compatibility.
Copyright © 2016-2017 GleamTech
- GleamTech.Core (>= 1.7.0)
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.5.6 (this version)||29||Sunday, March 26, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.5.0||225||Tuesday, March 14, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.3.2||632||Thursday, February 16, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.3.0||98||Monday, February 13, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.3||374||Thursday, January 26, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.2||287||Thursday, January 19, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.1||94||Monday, January 16, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.0||354||Wednesday, January 11, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.6||133||Tuesday, January 3, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.5||247||Wednesday, December 7, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.4||206||Monday, December 5, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.1||164||Sunday, November 27, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.0||489||Wednesday, October 26, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.0.1||104||Saturday, October 22, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.0.0||146||Monday, October 17, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.9.0||403||Tuesday, September 13, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.8.0||387||Tuesday, August 9, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.6||592||Monday, May 23, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.5||129||Monday, May 16, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.1||159||Sunday, April 24, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.0||71||Saturday, April 16, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.6.0||119||Monday, April 11, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.5.0||110||Monday, April 4, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.1.0||387||Thursday, March 24, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.9||103||Sunday, March 13, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.8||304||Sunday, February 7, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.6||136||Tuesday, January 26, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.5||62||Sunday, January 17, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.4||100||Monday, January 11, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.1||83||Wednesday, January 6, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.0||51||Tuesday, January 5, 2016|