Downloads of v 2.3.2
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
DocumentUltimate: ASP.NET Document...
DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter which supports both ASP.NET MVC and
ASP.NET WebForms web applications/web sites. DocumentUltimate can also be used with
.NET desktop applications for conversion between several document formats.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Digital Paper Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .epub, .xpz)
- Microsoft Word Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf)
- Microsoft Excel Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xls, .csv)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Formats(.pptx, .ppsx, .ppt, .pps)
- Microsoft Visio Formats(.vsdx, .vdx, .vdw, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst)
- Microsoft Project Formats(.mpp, .mpt)
- Microsoft Outlook Formats(.eml, .msg, .emlx)
- OpenDocument Formats(.odt, .ott, .ods, .ots, .odp, .otp)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- AutoCAD Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib, .ico)
To install DocumentUltimate: ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
## Version 2.3.2 - February 16, 2017
- **Fixed:** Specific languages like pt-BR (not neutral languages like pt) were not being loaded. New translations under
App_GlobalResources\WebViewer\Html5\Resources\i18n were not picked up. Changed the translation file name format from
translation-xx_XX.json to translation-xx-XX.json (replaced underscore with dash) so that it exactly matches .NET culture
names. DocumentViewer.Language property will now throw an error if set to an invalid .NET culture name.
- **Fixed:** DocumentFormatGroupInfo static constructor error (object reference not set...) when used before accessing
- **Fixed:** Incorrect "running in demo mode" message when used in Console Applications even when the license was set.
- **Improved**: Optimized client resources for DocumentViewer.
## Version 2.3.0 - February 13, 2017
- **Fixed:** Bookmarks (Outlines) for PDFs were lost/missing in DocumentViewer. This also happened with DocumentConverter
for Pdf-to-Pdf conversions.
- **Fixed:** Setting LicenseKey via code, did not remove trial restrictions if application was not restarted,
e.g. if the code is changed in .aspx or or .asax markup this would not cause the whole application recompile & restart.
Setting LicenseKey via appSettings in web.config worked because this already forces application restart.
- **Fixed:** Setting DocumentUltimateWebConfiguration.CacheMaxDays to a value 0 or less will not cause error during
caching a file (e.g. source copy not found). Current cache subfolder will be excluded from cache trim operation
so during caching a file, related files for cache key will not be deleted mistakenly.
- **Fixed:** Possible "Invalid XPZ file: Zip end header data is wrong size" error on consecutive views if the first view
resulted in a failed conversion. This occured because DocumentCache was not deleting ghost zero-size files as expected
after a conversion error. This confused the user to think there is a JS error but the actual error is conversion error
upon first view of the document.
- **Fixed:** Watermarks were not applied to AutoCad files (dxf, dwg) in DocumentViewer or when converting from
AutoCad to PDF in DocumentConverter.
- **Added**: FastWebViewEnabled property to PdfOutputOptions. By default DocumentConverter (and so DocumentViewer)
generated Fast Web View enabled PDFs (Linearized PDFs), now this is optional.
- **Improved**: Updated DocumentViewer client rendering engine. This may also fix a Chrome v55 rendering glitch:
For some documents, you could see some jumbled text on the upper left corner of first page. However the glitch was
not permanent, it occured on the same document occasionally. The problem was not replicated in Chrome v56 though
so it could just be quirk of Chrome v55 only. With updated DocumentViewer client rendering engine, you should not
see the problem even in Chrome v55 (or earlier) now. Also in DocumentViewer, changed color of text selection handles.
- **Improved**: Updated Managed and Cad conversion engines.
- **Added**: New document formats:
- .ots - OpenDocument Spreadsheet Template
- .otp - OpenDocument Presentation Template
- .dcm - Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)
- .webp - WebP Image
- .djvu - Deja Vu (DjVu) Image
- **Improved**: Added more conversions to XPS and SVG formats.
Copyright © 2016-2017 GleamTech
- GleamTech.Core (>= 1.6.4)
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.3.2 (this version)||50||Thursday, February 16, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.3.0||61||Monday, February 13, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.3||325||Thursday, January 26, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.2||237||Thursday, January 19, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.1||80||Monday, January 16, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.2.0||243||Wednesday, January 11, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.6||120||Tuesday, January 3, 2017|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.5||225||Wednesday, December 7, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.4||189||Monday, December 5, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.1||154||Sunday, November 27, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.1.0||472||Wednesday, October 26, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.0.1||98||Saturday, October 22, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 2.0.0||131||Monday, October 17, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.9.0||377||Tuesday, September 13, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.8.0||361||Tuesday, August 9, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.6||567||Monday, May 23, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.5||121||Monday, May 16, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.1||153||Sunday, April 24, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.7.0||66||Saturday, April 16, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.6.0||112||Monday, April 11, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.5.0||102||Monday, April 4, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.1.0||371||Thursday, March 24, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.9||95||Sunday, March 13, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.8||286||Sunday, February 7, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.6||129||Tuesday, January 26, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.5||60||Sunday, January 17, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.4||92||Monday, January 11, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.1||77||Wednesday, January 6, 2016|
|DocumentUltimate:... 1.0.0||49||Tuesday, January 5, 2016|