To be able to use DotNetBrowser, you should obtain a licence by filling a form at https://www.teamdev.com/dotnetbrowser#evaluate
Install-Package DotNetBrowser32 -Version 1.20.0
dotnet add package DotNetBrowser32 --version 1.20.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetBrowser32" Version="1.20.0" />
paket add DotNetBrowser32 --version 1.20.0
The Chromium engine has been upgraded to version 69.0.3497.12.
The Chromium 0-day vulnerability issue has been patched.
Add modifiers for mouse events.
Added the ability to pass key modifiers for simulating mouse events. The next methods were overloaded:
Implemented the NetworkDelegate.OnPacScriptError method which is invoked when the Chromium proxy resolver failed to parse a PAC script file to extract proxy settings.
Since DotNetBrowser 1.20 is possible to get the currently embedded Chromium version string. It can be obtained using the BrowserPreferences.ChromiumVersion property.
- The XPathResult iterator skips the results during the iteration loop.
- The crash with embedding the DotNetBrowser control into a VisualStudio extension when using the WPFBrowserView instance in the heavyweight rendering mode.
- The update of the Form.ShowInTaskbar property causes multiple subscriptions to the Form events when using the WinFormsBrowserView instance in the heavyweight rendering mode.
- The BrowserContextParams.DefaultZoomLevel property does not work in the Incognito mode.
- The DownloadItem.Pause(), DownloadItem.Resume() and DownloadItem.Cancel() methods do not work in the Incognito mode.
- PDF files cannot be loaded in the Incognito mode.
- The memory leak on the .Net side.
- The autofill issue when the suggested item cannot be selected in the heavyweight rendering mode.
This package has no dependencies.