Provides types such as:
* `GeoNames` with two enums: `Country` (all world countries) and `State` (US and Canada states). `GeoNames` works with these and provides for instance dictionaries and lists which provide lookups (etc) of all country names with their abbreviations, and the same for states.
* `MimeTypes` - Types and functions for working with some of the most common mimetypes.
* `Colour` (struct) and `ColorRGB` - types for dealing with colors.
* `TextFuncs` - A type containing many commonly needed text manipulation functions, all focused on high-performance. Examples: `ClearXmlTags`, `ClearEscapedXmlTags`, `ParseQueryString` (to key-values), `PascalToUnderscoreString`, `ConvertNCarriageReturnsToRN`, and so forth.
* `Diacritics` - A type for dealing with diacritics in a highly performant manner
* `CsvFuncs`, basic type for dealing with CSVs.
* `TimeZones` - types that deal with converting to and from TZ time-zones, as the default .NET types do not have readily actionable TZ types to work with, this makes it much simpler. Among other things, this allows you to lookup the `System.TimeZoneInfo` by a TZ string identifier, and the reverse, to get the tz id by a `System.TimeZoneInfo`.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DotNetXtensions.Common -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package DotNetXtensions.Common --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetXtensions.Common" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add DotNetXtensions.Common --version 1.0.0
- DotNetXtensions (>= 1.0.0)