EasyConveyor provides a straightforward approach to implementing the Chain of Responsibility pattern in your application in a thread-safe manner. Middleware is instantiated and executed by the controlling thread and a context is passed between middleware executions.
* Multiple pipeline configurations allowed per application.
* Configurable number of worker threads per pipeline. Each worker thread operates on one and only one instance of a pipeline.
* Pipelines can be hierarchically chained; one middleware can also act as an activator for another pipeline.
* Application-level events provide feedback to the application about requests.
* Graceful error handling with notification and termination of executing request without affecting the worker thread.
* Optimised code for efficiency.
* The host can supply an optional Logger for debugging.
* Unlimited number of middleware allowed in a pipeline.
Requires NuGet 2.8.0 or higher.
Install-Package EasyConveyor -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package EasyConveyor --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="EasyConveyor" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add EasyConveyor --version 1.0.0
* Changed pipelines to use threads instead of the TPL.
* Added comments for document generation.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.