See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package EfCore.TestSupport --version 3.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package EfCore.TestSupport -Version 3.2.0
<PackageReference Include="EfCore.TestSupport" Version="3.2.0" />
paket add EfCore.TestSupport --version 3.2.0
#r "nuget: EfCore.TestSupport, 3.2.0"
// Install EfCore.TestSupport as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EfCore.TestSupport&version=3.2.0 // Install EfCore.TestSupport as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EfCore.TestSupport&version=3.2.0
This project is open-source (MIT licence) and works for EF Core 2.1 (netstandard2.0) and EF Core 3 (netstandard2.1).
The NuGet package EfCore.TestSupport is a netstandard2.0 library containing methods to help you unit test applications that use Entity Framework Core for database access. This readme defines the various groups, with links to the documentation in the EfCore.TestSupport wiki.
NOTE: The techniques are explained in much more details in chapter 15 of the book Entity Framework in Action.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design (>= 2.1.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.InMemory (>= 2.1.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Sqlite (>= 2.1.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer (>= 2.1.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 2.1.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 2.1.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.2)
- System.Data.SqlClient (>= 4.5.0)
- xunit.assert (>= 2.3.1)
- xunit.core (>= 2.3.1)
- Microsoft.Data.SqlClient (>= 1.0.19269.1)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Cosmos (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.InMemory (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Relational (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Sqlite (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 3.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.2)
- xunit.assert (>= 2.4.1)
- xunit.core (>= 2.4.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (7)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on EfCore.TestSupport:
This library provides extra authorization and multi-tenant features to an ASP.NET Core application.
A library to help you quickly code CRUD accesses for a web/mobile/desktop application using EF Core.
Supporting repo to go with book "Entity Framework Core in Action", second edition
Version 2 of example application to go with articles on feature and data authorization
Example code for Authorization articles
- New Feature: (only EF Core 3): The extension methods that create options for In-memory sqlite options and SQL Server options now have an optional parameter that allows you to add extra options to the DbContextOptionsBuilder
- New Feature: TimeThings has version that returns the result of the timing.
- Issue 32: Missing primary key in database causes a exception.