See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Expressmapper --version 1.8.0
NuGet\Install-Package Expressmapper -Version 1.8.0
<PackageReference Include="Expressmapper" Version="1.8.0" />
paket add Expressmapper --version 1.8.0
#r "nuget: Expressmapper, 1.8.0"
// Install Expressmapper as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Expressmapper&version=1.8.0 // Install Expressmapper as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Expressmapper&version=1.8.0
ExpressMapper it is a lightweight, fast and easy to use .Net mapper to map one type of object(s) to another. ExpressMapper relies completely on the expression trees.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 is compatible. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Expressmapper:
A zero-configuration, highly-configurable, unopinionated object mapper with viewable execution plans. Flattens, unflattens, deep clones, merges, updates and projects queries. .NET 3.5+ and .NET Standard 1.0+.
🦇 Convention-based, fast object mapper.
HigLabo library provide features of Mail, Ftp, Rss, Twitter, ObjectMapper, ORM, ASP.NET Mvc...etc
1. Support for closed generic types - author:petertiedemann
2. Bug: Issues with the same property name resolution within hierarchy - author:viacgo
3. Bug: Issues with calculating hash code for PCL linux(mono) - author:jaredrsowers
4. Exception message improvements - instead of generic message, Expressmapper shows detailed error message
5. Bug: Dynamic mapping - thread safety
6. Ability to specify �CompilationType� on more granular level during registration
7. Support for mapping one enum to another using integers values as a map criteria. e.g - you have 2 identical enums but in different namespace
8. Introducing �.UseCaseSensitivity� to manage case-sensitivity per �registration� and globally
9. �.Instantiate� supports Expression<Func<Src, Dest>> apart from Func<Src, Dest> - performance improvement
Special thanks for PR contributors to: petertiedemann, viacgo, jaredrsowers
Many thanks for overall contribution to: mattijs79, bzuillsmith, Mariana1980 and others