Downloads of v 0.1.70-beta
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Femah is a feature switching/toggling library, requiring minimal configuration. Designed from day 1 to be enterprise scalable, our intention is to provide a robust and extensible framework to enable the .NET community to embrace the stable mainline (trunk) method of development and realise Continuous Delivery.
To install Femah.Core, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
We are building up to the first release of Femah, this is still beta but approaching our MVP (Minimum Viable Product), with this release we get so far.
* The Femah.Core engine as a NuGet package, compiled to .NET 3.5.
* Three built in feature switches Percentage, RoleBased and Simple.
* An in memory provider for persisting feature switch states.
* A SQL Server provider for persisting feature switch states.
* A management UI, accessible via /femah.axd/
* A <a href="http://lloydstone.github.io/femah/api.html">RESTful API</a>, accessible via <a href="http://femah-additionator.azurewebsites.net/femah.axd/api/">/femah.axd/api</a>
* A hosted test site to see how Femah works
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 4.5.11)
|Femah.Core 0.1.70-beta (this version)||135||Thursday, April 17, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.68-beta||101||Thursday, April 17, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.66-beta||99||Wednesday, April 16, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.51-beta||101||Friday, April 11, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.47-beta||106||Monday, April 7, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.44-beta||104||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.43-beta||106||Thursday, April 3, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.31-beta||103||Wednesday, March 19, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.29-beta||105||Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.22-beta||104||Monday, February 17, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.21-beta||104||Wednesday, February 12, 2014|
|Femah.Core 0.1.17-beta||114||Wednesday, February 5, 2014|