* Define string.format-like templates using *named* tokens.
* A fluent API that makes template configuration clear and intuitive.
* Access properties and parameterless methods of input values using a simple syntax.
* Use delegates to process inputs. Tell your template to join a list, make a string uppercase, or calculate a difference -- decleratively.
* No awkward string-based syntax that needs to be learned, and no tables you need to search through to find the type of formatting you need. All processing syntax is 100% language integrated.
* All objects are totally immutable. No need to worry about thread-safety.
* High-performance parser written using the FParsec parser-combinator library that performs a single pass on the input. Performs exponentially better than regex-based solutions.
Install-Package FluTe -Version 0.5.0.1
dotnet add package FluTe --version 0.5.0.1
<PackageReference Include="FluTe" Version="0.5.0.1" />
paket add FluTe --version 0.5.0.1
#r "nuget: FluTe, 0.5.0.1"
// Install FluTe as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FluTe&version=0.5.0.1 // Install FluTe as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FluTe&version=0.5.0.1
Depends on FParsec and ImpromptuInterface, but these dependencies are included in this release.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.