FluentValidation 7.3.0Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package FluentValidation --version 7.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package FluentValidation -Version 7.3.0
<PackageReference Include="FluentValidation" Version="7.3.0" />
paket add FluentValidation --version 7.3.0
#r "nuget: FluentValidation, 7.3.0"
// Install FluentValidation as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FluentValidation&version=7.3.0 // Install FluentValidation as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FluentValidation&version=7.3.0
A validation library for .NET that uses a fluent interface to construct strongly-typed validation rules.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.0 is compatible. netstandard1.1 was computed. netstandard1.2 was computed. netstandard1.3 was computed. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Windows Phone||wp8 was computed. wp81 was computed. wpa81 was computed.|
|Windows Store||netcore was computed. netcore45 was computed. netcore451 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.1)
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1.6K)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on FluentValidation:
Dependency injection extensions for FluentValidation
AspNetCore integration for FluentValidation
Swagger ISchemaFilter that uses FluentValidation validators instead System.ComponentModel based attributes.
Ocelot is an API Gateway. The project is aimed at people using .NET running a micro services / service orientated architecture that need a unified point of entry into their system. In particular I want easy integration with IdentityServer reference and bearer tokens. reference tokens. Ocelot is a bunch of middlewares in a specific order. Ocelot manipulates the HttpRequest object into a state specified by its configuration until it reaches a request builder middleware where it creates a HttpRequestMessage object which is used to make a request to a downstream service. The middleware that makes the request is the last thing in the Ocelot pipeline. It does not call the next middleware. The response from the downstream service is stored in a per request scoped repository and retrived as the requests goes back up the Ocelot pipeline. There is a piece of middleware that maps the HttpResponseMessage onto the HttpResponse object and that is returned to the client. That is basically it with a bunch of other features.
ASP.NET WebApi integration for FluentValidation
GitHub repositories (163)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on FluentValidation:
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET Core. Offers an opinionated architecture to build enterprise software solutions with best practices on top of the .NET and the ASP.NET Core platforms. Provides the fundamental infrastructure, production-ready startup templates, application modules, UI themes, tooling, guides and documentation.
Sample ASP.NET Core 6.0 reference application, powered by Microsoft, demonstrating a layered application architecture with monolithic deployment model. Download the eBook PDF from docs folder.
Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users.
Full Modular Monolith application with Domain-Driven Design approach.
Changes in 7.3:
* Major changes to AspNetCore integration including better support for collections and implicit validation (opt-in)
* Fix - Updated EnumValidator's Flags support to handle the ~0 value
* Fix - TestHelper checking for child validator would respond with the wrong type
* Fix - Updated translations for some validators
* Fix - Overload of WithName that takes a lambda generated an exception
* Added versions of WhenAsync and UnlessAsync that support CancellationTokens
* Simplify calls to DependentRules
* Add Skip property to CustomizeValidatorAttribute in the ASP.NET Core integration
Changes in 7.2:
* Updated AspNetCore integration to support IValidatableObject
* Updated AspNetCore integration to allow mixing multiple validation strategies in the same model
* Updated AspNetCore integration to support RulesetForClientsideMessagesAttribute
* Fix - Property names were not generated properly for nested types when using AddFailure inside a Custom validator
* Fix - NullReferenceException when using CustomAsync but the validator is invoked synchronously
* Fix - Clientside integration in AspNetCore being resolved from the root-level service provider
* Fix - Allow empty string to be passed to OverridePropertyName
Changes in 7.1.1:
* Fix - Incorrect property name was generated when using RuleForEach combined with SetValidator
* Fix - Nesting async validators inside DependentRules didn't wait for completion
Changes in 7.1:
* New RuleFor().Custom() method as a replacement for the old, deprecated Custom method
* Improved messages in the ShouldHaveChildValidator test extension
* Test helper works with nested properties
* Additional overload of WithState allows access to collection item when used with RuleForEach
* Fix - Wrong values were generated as part of the MVC5 clientside integration for MinLength and MaxLength validators
* Fix - AssemblyScanner now excludes abstract and generic types
* Fix - InvalidCastException when using lazy WithMessage combined with RuleForEach
* WithState enhanced to allow access to the ValidationContext
Changes in 7.0:
7.0 is a major release that contains several breaking changes, especially with Localization. If you use FluentValidation's support for localization please read the updated documentation: https://github.com/JeremySkinner/FluentValidation/wiki/f.-Localization
* Localization rewrite to not require satellite assemblies
* New 'Custom' rule method replaces the root-level Custom method
* Switch to Netstandard based build process
* Assemblies are now signed / strongly named - see https://github.com/JeremySkinner/FluentValidation/wiki/l.-Strong-naming-and-signed-packages
* Fix - Possible NullReferenceException in the AspNetCore clientside integration for length validators
* Fix - Don't clear the ModelValidatorProviders collection by default in the AspNetCore integration (added new ClearValidatorProviders property to control this behaviour)
* Fix - Ensure IValidatorFactory is resolved from request scope in asp.net core integration
* Fix - Property getter that throws an exception causes validation to fail in WebApi integration
* Fix - Issue in AspNetCore integration where we tried to resolve a collection validator in some situations where a class validator should be used
* Fix - Incorrect clientside validation attributes generated for email validator and credit card validator in the asp.net core integration
* Fix - Child model validation now works in webapi integration
* Improve splitting of PascalCased property names to support uppercase character sequences
* ValidationResult.ErrorCode property now always returns the type of the PropertyValidator that generated the message, unless it's been explicitly overriden
Full release notes can be found at https://github.com/JeremySkinner/FluentValidation/blob/master/Changelog.txt