GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight library which allows you to merge and compare two versions of a PDF or Office document and display differences between them.
GroupDocs.Comparison is a one-stop solution for comparing documents of all common formats. It can be used to generate diffs for PDF files, Microsoft Word documents (DOC, DOCX), Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XSLSX), PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX), TXT and HTML documents.
GroupDocs.Comparison works without any external dependencies and can be deployed with just a single DLL. There is no need to install any 3rd party software on the server or the client side. We also provide a C# demo, to help you explore the library quickly.
The product has the following key features:
- Native support for the following formats: PDF files, Microsoft Word documents (DOC, DOCX), Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XSLSX), PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX), TXT and HTML
- Ability to compare file parts separately: pages, slides, paragraphs, worksheets
- Ability to get object model of the comparison results
- Flexible comparison API that provides both unified API for all formats and format specific API.
- Apply/Discard changes support for all supported formats
- Designed as native .NET library which allow usage in all possible project types
- Improved comparison performance
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Comparison -Version 19.3.1
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Comparison --version 19.3.1
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Comparison" Version="19.3.1" />
paket add GroupDocs.Comparison --version 19.3.1
This package has no dependencies.