Downloads of v 0.8.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Background job system for ASP.NET – a reliable way to kick off long-running tasks from the request processing pipeline as fire-and-forget jobs. No Windows service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required. Backed by SQL Server or Redis.
To install HangFire, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* New - New server component subsystem - more reliability, more logging, less blocking on stop.
* New - Added monitor access authorization using ASP.NET RoleProvider.
* Removed - Deprecated job format based on classes is not supported anymore (obsolete since 0.6.0).
* Changed - Monitor access restricted to local requests only by default.
* Changed - Some breaking changes for public API. Please, read GitHub release notes for details.
* Changed - Default automatic retry attempts count set to 10.
* Changed - Namespace optimization to reduce number of needed 'using' statements.
* Fixed - PreserveCultureAttribute does not work.
* Fixed - SqlServerStorageOptions.QueuePollInterval is not working.
* Fixed - Rare 'arithmetic overflow error for data type tinyint, value = -1' exception.
* Fixed - Numerous minor issues catched with new unit tests.
* Added possibility to change the job expiration time.
* Clarified common exception message.
* Removed `BackgroundJobServer.MachineName` validation. It caused exceptions with valid NetBIOS names.
* Ability to specify target queue in `BackgroundJob.Enqueue` method.
* Opened `IBackgroundJobClient` and `BackgroundJobClient` types. You can use them instead of static `BackgroundJob` class.
* Fixed theoretical IClientFilter issue (CreateContext ctor did not copy the JobId).
* Fixed TypeLoadException: Method 'get_Db' not found in HangFire.Redis.
* Added RedisStorage ctor overloads with default host, port and db.
* HangFire.Autofac package.
* HangFire.Ninject package.
* Added some Sphinx-based docs.
* New project site and docs site.
* Some minor fixes.
* Changed NuGet package structure. See the Upgrading Guide on GitHub!
* Job storage abstraction.
* SQL Server job storage implementation.
* Using Common.Logging for logging and Json.NET for json encoding.
* Short exception stack traces, they contain only your code.
* Improved job fetching implementation.
* Removed obsolete `Perform` class.
* Increased default worker number.
* Clarified some type names, state subsystem was greatly simplified.
* Fixed: empty MVC 5 project Internal Server Error.
* Fixed: Apply the Failed state when state filters/handlers cause an exception.
* Fixed: Some history statistic counters do not expire.
* Fixed: Use `StatisticsHistoryFilter` by default.
* Fixed some internal mistakes.
Copyright © Sergey Odinokov
|Hangfire 1.6.8 (latest stable)||31,853||Wednesday, December 21, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.7||18,796||Friday, November 25, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.6||29,503||Thursday, October 13, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.5||30,512||Saturday, September 24, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.4||20,915||Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.3||8,302||Friday, August 19, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.2||17,320||Friday, August 5, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.1||13,883||Wednesday, July 27, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.0||7,671||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.9||4,614||Monday, July 11, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.8||10,867||Friday, June 17, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.7||9,902||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.6||25,497||Friday, April 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.5||6,140||Thursday, April 14, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.4||12,740||Tuesday, March 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.3||93,289||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.2||9,829||Thursday, October 15, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.1||1,184||Wednesday, October 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.0||7,481||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.7||790||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.6||14,018||Saturday, August 29, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.5||14,972||Friday, July 24, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.4||309||Thursday, July 23, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.3||18,574||Wednesday, May 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.2||6,629||Wednesday, May 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.1||10,362||Tuesday, April 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.4||27,682||Wednesday, February 4, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.3||1,693||Wednesday, January 28, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.2||556||Tuesday, January 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.1||4,467||Tuesday, January 13, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.0||3,155||Wednesday, December 10, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.2||2,453||Monday, November 24, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.1||327||Saturday, November 22, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.0||1,264||Monday, November 17, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.1||10,875||Friday, September 5, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.0||1,228||Wednesday, September 3, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.2||3,554||Tuesday, July 1, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.1||251||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.0||199||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.1||691||Thursday, June 12, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.0||260||Saturday, June 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.3||244||Friday, May 23, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.2||176||Wednesday, May 21, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.1||152||Saturday, May 17, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.0 (this version)||678||Friday, May 2, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.5||221||Thursday, April 10, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.4||175||Monday, April 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.3||142||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.2||123||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.1||136||Tuesday, April 1, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.0||160||Saturday, March 22, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.2||160||Tuesday, January 28, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.1||142||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.0||137||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.5.2||182||Tuesday, November 19, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.1||160||Tuesday, November 12, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.0||544||Sunday, November 10, 2013|