Downloads of v 0.8.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Background job system for ASP.NET – a reliable way to kick off long-running tasks from the request processing pipeline as fire-and-forget jobs. No Windows service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required. Backed by SQL Server or Redis.
To install HangFire, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* New - New server component subsystem - more reliability, more logging, less blocking on stop.
* New - Added monitor access authorization using ASP.NET RoleProvider.
* Removed - Deprecated job format based on classes is not supported anymore (obsolete since 0.6.0).
* Changed - Monitor access restricted to local requests only by default.
* Changed - Some breaking changes for public API. Please, read GitHub release notes for details.
* Changed - Default automatic retry attempts count set to 10.
* Changed - Namespace optimization to reduce number of needed 'using' statements.
* Fixed - PreserveCultureAttribute does not work.
* Fixed - SqlServerStorageOptions.QueuePollInterval is not working.
* Fixed - Rare 'arithmetic overflow error for data type tinyint, value = -1' exception.
* Fixed - Numerous minor issues catched with new unit tests.
* Added possibility to change the job expiration time.
* Clarified common exception message.
* Removed `BackgroundJobServer.MachineName` validation. It caused exceptions with valid NetBIOS names.
* Ability to specify target queue in `BackgroundJob.Enqueue` method.
* Opened `IBackgroundJobClient` and `BackgroundJobClient` types. You can use them instead of static `BackgroundJob` class.
* Fixed theoretical IClientFilter issue (CreateContext ctor did not copy the JobId).
* Fixed TypeLoadException: Method 'get_Db' not found in HangFire.Redis.
* Added RedisStorage ctor overloads with default host, port and db.
* HangFire.Autofac package.
* HangFire.Ninject package.
* Added some Sphinx-based docs.
* New project site and docs site.
* Some minor fixes.
* Changed NuGet package structure. See the Upgrading Guide on GitHub!
* Job storage abstraction.
* SQL Server job storage implementation.
* Using Common.Logging for logging and Json.NET for json encoding.
* Short exception stack traces, they contain only your code.
* Improved job fetching implementation.
* Removed obsolete `Perform` class.
* Increased default worker number.
* Clarified some type names, state subsystem was greatly simplified.
* Fixed: empty MVC 5 project Internal Server Error.
* Fixed: Apply the Failed state when state filters/handlers cause an exception.
* Fixed: Some history statistic counters do not expire.
* Fixed: Use `StatisticsHistoryFilter` by default.
* Fixed some internal mistakes.
Copyright © Sergey Odinokov
|Hangfire 1.6.8 (latest stable)||3,518||Wednesday, December 21, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.7||10,652||Friday, November 25, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.6||23,479||Thursday, October 13, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.5||23,405||Saturday, September 24, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.4||17,805||Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.3||7,021||Friday, August 19, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.2||13,524||Friday, August 5, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.1||11,517||Wednesday, July 27, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.0||6,684||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.9||4,259||Monday, July 11, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.8||10,367||Friday, June 17, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.7||9,176||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.6||23,151||Friday, April 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.5||5,312||Thursday, April 14, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.4||11,536||Tuesday, March 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.3||87,938||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.2||9,629||Thursday, October 15, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.1||1,158||Wednesday, October 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.0||7,031||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.7||758||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.6||13,585||Saturday, August 29, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.5||14,676||Friday, July 24, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.4||285||Thursday, July 23, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.3||18,140||Wednesday, May 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.2||6,483||Wednesday, May 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.1||10,071||Tuesday, April 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.4||25,765||Wednesday, February 4, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.3||1,656||Wednesday, January 28, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.2||542||Tuesday, January 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.1||4,260||Tuesday, January 13, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.0||3,091||Wednesday, December 10, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.2||2,375||Monday, November 24, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.1||310||Saturday, November 22, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.0||1,042||Monday, November 17, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.1||10,793||Friday, September 5, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.0||1,208||Wednesday, September 3, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.2||3,517||Tuesday, July 1, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.1||236||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.0||177||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.1||668||Thursday, June 12, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.0||248||Saturday, June 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.3||218||Friday, May 23, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.2||163||Wednesday, May 21, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.1||141||Saturday, May 17, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.0 (this version)||412||Friday, May 2, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.5||209||Thursday, April 10, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.4||163||Monday, April 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.3||129||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.2||111||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.1||125||Tuesday, April 1, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.0||141||Saturday, March 22, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.2||148||Tuesday, January 28, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.1||131||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.0||127||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.5.2||164||Tuesday, November 19, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.1||148||Tuesday, November 12, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.0||387||Sunday, November 10, 2013|