Downloads of v 1.4.2
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Incredibly easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET application. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required.
Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure or MSMQ. This is a .NET alternative to Sidekiq, Resque and Celery.
To install Hangfire, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Added – Missing generic methods for continuations (by @yngndrw).
* Fixed – MSMQ extension does not work without explicit queue names in `UseMsmqQueues`.
* Fixed – Missing null-check in Retries page after casting connection to `JobStorageConnection`.
* Fixed – Enqueued jobs cannot be deleted from the Dashboard.
* Fixed – Error when building the project using `build.bat` on a machine with VS 2013 only (by @Cussa).
* Fixed – Incompatibility issue with RabbitMQ.Client >= 3.4.0 (by @justmara).
* Fixed – 1.4.0 ignoring `BackgroundJobServerOptions` settings in `UseHangfireServer` method.
* Added – Extension methods related to `LogProvider` implementation for `IGlobalConfiguration`.
* Changed – Continuations do not require configuration now.
* Changed – Retry a job when there was an exception during state transition instead of moving it to the Failed state.
* Fixed – Don't leak foreground colors in ColouredConsoleLogger.
* Obsolete – `BackgroundJobServer`'s `Start` and `Stop` methods are obsolete.
* Changed – Don't pass IsolationLevel to TransactionScope by default.
* Changed – Coarse grained locks for Hash, List and Set tables to prevent deadlocks.
* Added – Add a notice about failed jobs expiration time.
* Added – Show warnings in Dashboard for jobs processing by inactive servers.
* Fixed – Hangfire stops processing when storage outage was too long.
* Added – Ability to pass isolation level to use in transactions, default is `serializable`.
* Fixed – Retry on deadlocks during automatic migration on server restart.
* Added – Job continuations, please see new `BackgroundJob.ContinueWith` methods.
* Added – Time zone support for recurring jobs using `TimeZoneInfo` class.
* Added – Single place for global configuration, please see `GlobalConfiguration` class.
* Added – Made configurable the 'Back to Site' path in the dashboard (by @ysasaki1985).
* Added – Ability to plug in custom dashboard pages and modify navigation.
* Added – Ability to add custom metrics to the Home page in Dashboard.
* Added – Test coverage badge from Coveralls application.
* Added – Dedicated page for retrying jobs to distinguish them from other scheduled jobs.
* Added – Show expiration time on Job Details page.
* Added – More methods for build-in storage through `JobStorageConnection` and `JobStorageTransaction` classes.
* Added – Paging support for Recurring Jobs page.
* Added – New OWIN's `IAppBuilder` extension methods: `UseHangfireDashboard` and `UseHangfireServer`.
* Changed – New look and feel for Dashboard. New navigation, less colors, more accents.
* Changed – Determine job type of a current object when `MethodCallExpression` has `Object` property set.
* Changed – Making Product Version and File Version on the dll match the Assembly Version (by @fire-eagle).
* Changed – Use different log level for exceptions occured within automatic retry wrapper.
* Fixed – Recurring Page throws exception from CronExpressionDescriptor library.
* Added – Make the expiration check interval configurable (by @travisblakeney).
* Changed – Use read committed or parent transaction isolation level instead of `serializable`.
* Changed – Automatically aggregate records in `Hangfire.Counter` table.
* Changed – Add indexes to prevent blocking rows by Expiration Manager.
* Changed – Remove the `with tablock` hint from the expiration cleanup (by @travisblakeney).
* Changed – Speed up `GetCount` method with native implementation.
* Fixed – Incorrect order of fetching when multiple queues used.
* Added – Allow a URI to be used for `RabbitMQConnectionConfiguration` (by @dennyferra).
Copyright © 2013-2015 Sergey Odinokov
|Hangfire 1.6.12 (latest stable)||38,499||Wednesday, March 22, 2017|
|Hangfire 1.6.11||7,547||Tuesday, March 14, 2017|
|Hangfire 1.6.10||1,464||Monday, March 13, 2017|
|Hangfire 1.6.9||7,495||Thursday, March 2, 2017|
|Hangfire 1.6.8||63,342||Wednesday, December 21, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.7||26,447||Friday, November 25, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.6||36,959||Thursday, October 13, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.5||39,168||Saturday, September 24, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.4||24,780||Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.3||10,325||Friday, August 19, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.2||19,904||Friday, August 5, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.1||15,688||Wednesday, July 27, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.6.0||9,176||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.9||4,942||Monday, July 11, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.8||11,707||Friday, June 17, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.7||10,786||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.6||28,468||Friday, April 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.5||7,574||Thursday, April 14, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.4||13,890||Tuesday, March 22, 2016|
|Hangfire 1.5.3||102,457||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.2||10,071||Thursday, October 15, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.1||1,219||Wednesday, October 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.5.0||8,147||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.7||833||Thursday, October 1, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.6||14,821||Saturday, August 29, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.5||15,336||Friday, July 24, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.4||334||Thursday, July 23, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.3||19,074||Wednesday, May 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.2 (this version)||6,790||Wednesday, May 6, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.4.1||10,773||Tuesday, April 14, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.4||30,692||Wednesday, February 4, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.3||1,730||Wednesday, January 28, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.2||584||Tuesday, January 27, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.1||4,881||Tuesday, January 13, 2015|
|Hangfire 1.3.0||3,255||Wednesday, December 10, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.2||2,603||Monday, November 24, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.1||353||Saturday, November 22, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.2.0||2,675||Monday, November 17, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.1||11,002||Friday, September 5, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.1.0||1,265||Wednesday, September 3, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.2||3,595||Tuesday, July 1, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.1||273||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|Hangfire 1.0.0||258||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.1||755||Thursday, June 12, 2014|
|HangFire 0.9.0||284||Saturday, June 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.3||272||Friday, May 23, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.2||197||Wednesday, May 21, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.1||173||Saturday, May 17, 2014|
|HangFire 0.8.0||970||Friday, May 2, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.5||242||Thursday, April 10, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.4||195||Monday, April 7, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.3||167||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.2||144||Friday, April 4, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.1||158||Tuesday, April 1, 2014|
|HangFire 0.7.0||186||Saturday, March 22, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.2||183||Tuesday, January 28, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.1||169||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.6.0||159||Monday, January 27, 2014|
|HangFire 0.5.2||202||Tuesday, November 19, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.1||183||Tuesday, November 12, 2013|
|HangFire 0.5.0||637||Sunday, November 10, 2013|