dotnet add package HashLib --version 2.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package HashLib -Version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="HashLib" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add HashLib --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: HashLib, 2.0.1"
// Install HashLib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=HashLib&version=2.0.1 // Install HashLib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=HashLib&version=2.0.1
Implementations of many hashing algorithms: for hashtables, cryptographic purpose and checksums.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on HashLib:
A hashing algorithm based on 2. Keccak 3. sha256 4. Whirlpool 5. Skein 6. Shabal 7. BlueMidnightWish 8. Cubehash 9. Groestl 10. JH 11. Echo 12. SHAvite3 13. Luffa 14. SIMD 15. Hamsi 16. Fugue For Itemcoin
Cloud storage for Baidu Cloud service.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on HashLib:
Next-gen crypto currency mining pool software
inVtero.net: A high speed (Gbps) Forensics, Memory integrity & assurance. Includes offensive & defensive memory capabilities. Find/Extract processes, hypervisors (including nested) in memory dumps using microarchitechture independent Virtual Machiene Introspection techniques
- SHA3Temp solution was removed, projects CLRTest and MFCTest was moved to solution directory and renamed
- SHA3 Skein added - last one from SHA3 round 2 candidates
- Skein hash updated to newest version
- HashLib - File and stream hashing rewritten
- HashLib - Stream hashing now using two thread - one for reading, one for hashing
- HashLib - Files for hashing was opened with write access
- Removing memory leaks in SHA3MFCTest project
- Addeded testing ExtremelyLong messages for SHA3CLRTest and SHA3MFCTest
- Bug in JH hash fixed - intruduced in original version. Also test vectors for extremly long was hashed again.
- SHAvite3 hash updated to newest version - had some bugs
- Custom versions of CubeHash removed
- Crypto hashes - testing against 4GB+ data length
- From now we generating test files for all hashes, testing agains another implementation removed
- Shabal hash - bug when hashing more then 4GB
- HashLibQualityTest - crypto hashes - only two columns now - MB/s and bytes per cycle
- HashLibOutputDataGenerator - use temporary file