See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Here -Version 0.7.0
dotnet add package Here --version 0.7.0
<PackageReference Include="Here" Version="0.7.0" />
paket add Here --version 0.7.0
#r "nuget: Here, 0.7.0"
// Install Here as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Here&version=0.7.0 // Install Here as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Here&version=0.7.0
.NET library that provide mainly functional features for C#.
This means concept of Option (Monad), Result and ValueObject.
- .NET Standard 1.1+
- .NET Core 1.0+
- .NET Framework 2.0+
Supports Source Link
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
➟ Release 0.7.0
- Clean the library documentation.
- Documentation of the library is now packaged.
- Add support of Source Link.
- Remove dependency to Jetbrains.Annotations, embed the code of some attributes internally.
- The library is ReSharper compliant (use internal annotations recognized by ReSharper).
- Remove target .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Annotate with "in" all functions parameters that support it.
- WARNING: All existing classes/structs have been moved from their own namespaces to the Here namespace, and extensions to the Here.Extensions namespace.
- Maybe => Option:
- Add extensions to unwrap the value embedded by Maybe<T>.
- Add static helpers to check equality and compare Maybe<T> (allows custom comparer).
- Maybe<T> is equatable with object of the wrapped type (also add a static helper for this).
- Make structure readonly.
- Rename Maybe<T> to Option<T>.
- Add extensions to unwrap the value embedded by results structures.
- Add extensions to Flatten results structures.
- Rename SuccessEquals static helpers to SuccessEqual.
- Add static helpers to check equality and compare results structures (allows custom comparer).
- Result structures with value are equatable with object of the wrapped type (also add a static helper for this).
- Add cast methods on Result with value that perform a cast with the "as" operator.
- Add extensions OnSuccess/OnFailure allowing to return an output value other than a result structure.
- Make structures readonly.
- Add factory method to create a result from an exception.
- Add a first implementation of a base class for value objects.