Fully managed library providing five types of heap. It implements d-ary, binary, binomial, Fibonacci and pairing heaps, in order to let the user choose the best heap to fit her needs. Each heap has its own advantages and disadvantages: please see the documentation or Wikipedia to better understand how those data structures work and how they behave in each operation.
NOTICE: If you need more performance, please have a look at the Hippie.Unchecked package. It is a release where all integrity checks have been stripped away.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Hippie -Version 1.9.0
dotnet add package Hippie --version 1.9.0
<PackageReference Include="Hippie" Version="1.9.0" />
paket add Hippie --version 1.9.0
* Library is not portable anymore, it has gone back to .NET framework 4.0 (client profile).
* Removed Thrower dependency, now using Code Contracts.
* Unchecked version has moved to a new namespace (Hippie.Unchecked).
* Fixed bug in Pairing heap.
* Exposed classes to allow inlining and better performance.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.