Downloads of v 1.4.12
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
The rich formatting power of HTML in your .NET applications using simple controls or static rendering code.
The library is 100% managed C# code without any external dependencies (no WebBrowser control, ActiveX / COM or MSHTML dll), the only requirement is .NET 2.0 or higher.
Features and Benefits
* Extensive HTML 4.01 and CSS level 2 specifications support.
* Support separating CSS from HTML by loading stylesheet code separately.
* Support text selection, copy-paste and context menu.
* WinForms controls: HtmlPanel, HtmlLabel and HtmlToolTip.
* Create images from HTML snippets.
* Handles "real world" malformed HTML, it doesn't have to be XHTML.
* 100% managed code and no external dependencies.
* Supports .NET 2.0 or higher including Client Profile.
* Lightweight single dll (~250K).
* High performance and low memory footprint.
* Extendable and configurable.
* Powerful Demo application to explore and learn the library.
To install HTML Renderer, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
This package has no dependencies.
|HTML Renderer for... 1.5.1-beta1||1,113||Monday, November 14, 2016|
|HTML Renderer for... 184.108.40.206||26,808||Wednesday, May 6, 2015|
|HTML Renderer for... 220.127.116.11||3,491||Thursday, October 9, 2014|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.14||5,134||Saturday, April 26, 2014|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.13||1,648||Friday, March 7, 2014|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.12 (this version)||995||Saturday, January 18, 2014|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.11||681||Friday, December 20, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.10||7,583||Saturday, November 30, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.9||355||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 18.104.22.168||388||Friday, October 25, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.8||232||Saturday, October 19, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 1.4.7||651||Monday, September 23, 2013|
|HTML Renderer 22.214.171.124||252||Monday, September 16, 2013|