This is a C# implementation of the Full Keyczar API.
Keyczar is an open source cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and safer for devlopers to use cryptography in their applications. Keyczar supports authentication and encryption with both symmetric and asymmetric keys. Some features of Keyczar include:
- A simple API
- Key rotation and versioning
- Safe default algorithms, modes, and key length
- Automated generation of initialization vectors and ciphertext signatures
- Java, Python, Go, and C++ w/swig (swig supported languages like Perl) implementations also exist.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Keyczar -Version 0.7.5-beta6
dotnet add package Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta6
<PackageReference Include="Keyczar" Version="0.7.5-beta6" />
paket add Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta6
- Less variable constant time compare
- WebKeySet requires SSL by default
- WebKeySet can allow self signed certs by thumbprint
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.