Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offers during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Feature result summary available in XML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* MbUnit integration.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LightBDD.MbUnit -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package LightBDD.MbUnit --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD.MbUnit" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add LightBDD.MbUnit --version 1.4.0
+ fixed PlainTextResultFormatter to be usable for feature summary generation
+ changed PlainTextResultFormatter to display status details below steps
+ added SummaryFileWriter allowing to save feature results summary to file in specified format
+ added SummaryGenerator with multiple summary writers support to aggregate and save feature results
+ added support for feature summary format/file name configuration in app.config file.
+ modified FeatureCoordinator to use SummaryGenerator as default Aggregator and use app.config to configure it
+ obsoleted TestResultsSummary and FeatureSummaryAggregator classes
+ modified example project to present how to use feature summary with app.config
+ modified way the NuGet packages are created so symbol packages are now generated as well
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.