See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package LightBDD --version 1.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package LightBDD -Version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add LightBDD --version 1.1.0
#r "nuget: LightBDD, 1.1.0"
// Install LightBDD as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LightBDD&version=1.1.0 // Install LightBDD as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LightBDD&version=1.1.0
Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- NUnit (>= 2.6.2)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offers during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Feature result summary available in XML or Plain text format,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files.