The Ljund Common Library includes many useful development aids such as:
- Task Queue; The ability to set multiple tasks running in a queue-like system with configurable options of what to do in certain situations
- Cryptography Helpers; Assymmetric, Symmetric and Hash functions
- Win32 Helpers; Win32 API functions imported
- IPC Helpers; Ability to generate dynamic proxy classes for your classes that will work across your client, providing IntelliSense also. See documentation
- Shared Configuration; Create a Shared Configuration file that works across multiple applications without issues
- Extensibility Helpers; For both extending your application via plugins and discovering these plugins in the first place
- More; See the documentation!
Install-Package LjundCommon -Version 0.4.0
dotnet add package LjundCommon --version 0.4.0
<PackageReference Include="LjundCommon" Version="0.4.0" />
paket add LjundCommon --version 0.4.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.