.NET library with IMS LTI support for Tool Consumer and Tool Provider applications. Supports IMS LTI 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1 and 1.2; Outcomes 1.0; Outcomes 2.0 (Draft); and Content-Item Message 1.0.
Install-Package LtiLibrary.Core -Version 1.6.2
dotnet add package LtiLibrary.Core --version 1.6.2
<PackageReference Include="LtiLibrary.Core" Version="1.6.2" />
paket add LtiLibrary.Core --version 1.6.2
- Bug Fix: HttpResponse is not disposed
- New: Signed assembly
- New: Fully implemented Outcomes 2.0 (Draft). See samples on GitHub.
- Fixed: Invalid signature in Authorization header if endpoint URL contained query parameters.
- Fixed: ToolConsumerProfile type was set to ToolConsumerProfileContext instead of ToolConsumerProfileTYpe.
- Fixed: ServiceOwner.Name was serialized as "name" instead of "service_owner_name".
- Fixed: LaunchPresentationWidth was using launch_presentation_height parameter name.
With these fixed, LtiLibrary.Core (1.5.4) and LtiLibrary.AspNet (1.5.2) passed all LTI 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.2, and Outcomes 1.0 certification tests.
- Fixed bug in GenerateSignature that calculates invalid signature base string if URL includes encoded value such as %20.
- Fixed provider signature calculation so that querystring parameters are properly account for in the signature base string.
- Moved LtiRequestViewModel and ContentItemsClient to LtiLibrary.AspNet since the view model is an Asp.Net concept.
- Updated for 3-Feb-2015 draft of Content-Item Message 1.0
- Updated for Final versions of LTI v1.2 and LTI Outcomes Management v1.0
- Split LtiLibrary into LtiLibrary.Core and LtiLibrary.AspNet
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 6.0.8)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.