Downloads of v 1.6.2
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
.NET library with IMS LTI support for Tool Consumer and Tool Provider applications. Supports IMS LTI 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1 and 1.2; Outcomes 1.0; Outcomes 2.0 (Draft); and Content-Item Message 1.0.
To install LtiLibrary.Core, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Bug Fix: HttpResponse is not disposed
- New: Signed assembly
- New: Fully implemented Outcomes 2.0 (Draft). See samples on GitHub.
- Fixed: Invalid signature in Authorization header if endpoint URL contained query parameters.
- Fixed: ToolConsumerProfile type was set to ToolConsumerProfileContext instead of ToolConsumerProfileTYpe.
- Fixed: ServiceOwner.Name was serialized as "name" instead of "service_owner_name".
- Fixed: LaunchPresentationWidth was using launch_presentation_height parameter name.
With these fixed, LtiLibrary.Core (1.5.4) and LtiLibrary.AspNet (1.5.2) passed all LTI 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.2, and Outcomes 1.0 certification tests.
- Fixed bug in GenerateSignature that calculates invalid signature base string if URL includes encoded value such as %20.
- Fixed provider signature calculation so that querystring parameters are properly account for in the signature base string.
- Moved LtiRequestViewModel and ContentItemsClient to LtiLibrary.AspNet since the view model is an Asp.Net concept.
- Updated for 3-Feb-2015 draft of Content-Item Message 1.0
- Updated for Final versions of LTI v1.2 and LTI Outcomes Management v1.0
- Split LtiLibrary into LtiLibrary.Core and LtiLibrary.AspNet
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 6.0.8)
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.6.2 (this version)||907||Sunday, November 6, 2016|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.6.1||974||Saturday, April 16, 2016|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.6.0||267||Tuesday, March 22, 2016|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.4||2,647||Saturday, May 23, 2015|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.3||129||Sunday, May 10, 2015|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.2||418||Saturday, March 21, 2015|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.1||123||Sunday, March 1, 2015|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.0||201||Sunday, February 22, 2015|
|LtiLibrary.Core 1.5.0-beta||185||Saturday, December 20, 2014|